Save $50 off Tuition
Learn Dental Assisting
A career as a Dental Assistant may be right for you. Would you like a career with job security, good pay and professional work environment?
If you said, "YES", then consider our school. According to the Bureau for Labor Statistics, employment in this field is expected to grow faster than the average for all occupations through 2016.
Start a new career
- Your job as a Dental Assistant is recession-proof
- You'll work in a professional environment assisting with dental procedures, lab work and office duties.
- You can earn $12 to $20 per hour
- Your job may come with benefits such as paid vacation, and sick leave, medical and hospitalization, reimbursement for continuing education course fees, pension plans (401k) and profit sharing or bonus plan.
- You can find employment anywhere in the United States
How to become a Dental Assistant
We can train you in 13 weeks with 78 hours of lecture and lab plus a 50 hour dental assistant internship with a practicing dentist. The school is located in the progressive Cody Dental Group in Southeast Denver. After you graduate you'll have the skills to get a job immediately. Why not call today for more information?
Our information will answer all of your questions about dental assistant training, dental assisting classes and dental assistant internship.
EMAIL OR CALL (303) 800-1164 FOR SESSION DATES
Financing Options Available